An ambassador is not just someone who gets free suspension work and attempts to spread the word, a Dirtlabs ambassador is an educated suspension go-to for those around them.
We are always looking for riders who are stoked to be on trail and represent the Dirtlabs brand. Are you eager to learn more on how dampers, airspring assemblies, etc. actually work? Are you one who wants to spread this type of knowledge and help those around you have a better suspension setup?
Send us an email describing why you think you would be a good ambassador to [email protected] with the subject line: Ambassador (last name). Make sure to address the following:
- What does damping mean and will adding damping speed or slow the movements of a damper?
- What sort of riding do you partake in?
- Would you consider yourself an “influencer.” how so?
- Are you interested in contributing to our blog or social media?
- Attend suspension clinics / webinars
- Deep discounts on suspension service
- Sweet swag
- Product / setup support
Job Title: Mountain Bike Suspension Technician – Entry Level
Dirtlabs Suspension currently seeks an entry-level tech to join our team. While technical work will be the focus of the new hire,the ability to communicate with customers, both in person and via the phone, is crucial. Our ideal candidate will be excited about suspension technical work and enthusiastic about the ability to grow within the company.
Perform suspension item repairs from start to finish
- Work through and diagnose common suspension issues with service manager
- Maintain close attention to detail and take diligent notes
- Ability to use spreadsheets to track repair progress, special orders, etc.
- Maintain top level customer service
- Maintain cleanliness of the work-space
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Rides Mountain bikes!
0 – 5 years of mechanical experience (bike specific is a plus)
Qualified candidates please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line: Entry Level Tech (last name)