Job Title: Mountain Bike Suspension Technician
Looking to fill by: March 1st 2019
Dirtlabs Suspension currently seeks a tech to join our team. While technical work will be the focus of the new hire, the ability to communicate with customers, both in person and via the phone, is crucial. Our ideal candidate will be excited about suspension technical work and enthusiastic about the ability to grow within the company.
Perform suspension item repairs from start to finish
- Work through and diagnose common suspension issues with service manager
- Passion for mountain bikes is a must
- Maintain close attention to detail and take diligent notes
- Ability to use spreadsheets to track repair progress, special orders, etc.
- Maintain top level customer service
- Maintain cleanliness of the work-space
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Rides Mountain bikes!
1 – 4 years of mechanical experience (bike specific is a plus)
Qualified candidates please submit a resume and cover letter to “service @ dirtlabs.com” with the subject line: Suspension Tech (last name)