Rockshox RCT3 charger damper does a pretty darn good job in their Pike and Lyrik A1 and B1 Models (Prior to the Charger 2) but there is ample room for improvement.
In our Charger JB2 Tune modifications we are offering the ability to independently control high speed and low speed compression damping instead of the 3 position climb / lockout.
The unit Features:
- 8 clicks of high speed compression
- 14 clicks of low speed compression
- 2 tune options (riders <170lb, riders >170lb)
- Increased small bump compliance
- More usable range of adjustment
Our lighter tune compared to the Charger 2:
- $99 RTC3 Charger Dampers (units with low speed adjustment)
- $325 RC Dampers will need to be swapped with RCT3 units